Saturday 31 August 2013

Hello everybody!

Hi!

My name is Lisa and I love making jewelery from my home.  I have been told to try and sell some to fund my dirty habit lol so here I am trying to.

I love sitting and putting colours and sizes of beads next to each other to see if they go together, I really only make things I would wear myself so I have made a lot of bracelets so far!!! I think bracelets are so versatile and can be combined together to make your own very unique look for relatively little money.

I do love crafting and have got into it relatively late I wasn't one of those girls always making something so now I want to be able to make everything! I am trying to learn watercolour, I knit and cross stitch and am still trying to get the hang of crochet so watch this space as other things may appear from time to time if I think they are good enough ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment