Tuesday 3 September 2013

Latest make

Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday but I was visiting family and just ran out of time!

Anyhoo, last night I finished the bracelet I was working on so will post a pic with this I have updated my etsy shop so feel free to have a browse and tell me what you think.  I worry that I haven't put enough thought into the photos or layout and would like some honest feedback.


I have started work on my next project which is another memory wire bracelet but in assorted faceted beads, I have just ordered some more crackle beads and wire so I can do some more tiaras and wire wrapping. I do love wire jewellery its very unique as its difficult to change once bent into a particular shape but it does I think evolve more in the hand rather than beading which takes some organisation and choosing of colours and size of beads which can be done together.

No comments:

Post a Comment