Tuesday 10 September 2013

Well today has been a very productive day so far, finished another bracelet ( picture to follow :) ) have started to create my website using google site creator, I do wish I had learnt more about computers at school though it would probably made it easier to do lol!

Still no sales on either etsy or folksy yet although I am pleased with the photos on folksy so that is where I will go next and by that I mean I will be redoing some of the photography on Etsy. Well actually my partner Ian will be redoing some of it as he does it for a living lol and is responsible for the latest photos I think he should continue to help me don't you????

I am going to do some wire wrapping next I think, I had a delivery of new wire,  and a small selection of crackle beads from a new source (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/rubysstones) which look really good! I love crackle beads and these are in different colours and shapes so will be interesting to use. I have so many projects in my head it will be difficult to decide what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment