Sunday 13 October 2013

Right I think I am getting the hang of this networking lark, have opened a store on the crafters boutique so will see how that goes have uploaded some more photos and got another like for my page on facebook phew what a day! Thats not including the bread and cakes I have been making to take with us on holiday tomorrow, soooo excited as have not had a holiday this year and its my birthday at the end of the week. The big 4 0 :( !

I have been looking at the quality of my photography and I know it needs to be improved but I also would like to sell some things as christmas is looming and need to buy presents lol! Would like to make some simple tree and bauble earrings and decorations so I think I will be looking at that soon too.

Have a lovely day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment