Sunday 3 November 2013

Latest news

Well its been a bit rough lately personally but this weekend has been better and I have tables at 2 different craft fayres! So today I have been working on making new stock and worrying whether I will actually start selling anything along with registering for tax and contemplating opening an ebay shop.
I have the hang of the networking I think and have over 100 likes on my facebook page at last. Thanks to many people on different groups on facebook ( craft a thon,  hike the likes, Craftymakers, send in the troops) to name but a few. Now to break the back of this and work out why I am not selling yet. Suggestions varying from photos, pricing and generally just I think a saturation of products really so I must try and work out what my problem is.

No comments:

Post a Comment